Disc springs are manufactured according to DIN EN 16983(Previously DIN 2093), designed for critical loading or dynamic applications.
Disc springs have following characteristics：
- Different assemblies can achieve special load characteristics.
- High load capacity with a small spring deflection.
- Better space utilization compared to other spring.
- Standard dimensions can reduce cost.
- High fatigue life.
- Excellent performance on dampening effect especially when stacked.
51CrV4 / DIN1.8159 / ASTM6150
Vinsco Disc Springs outer diameter from 6mm up to 500mm and thickness from 0.2mm up to 35mm;
Welcome to customize the special Disc Springs, Please contact our sales engineers >
- Mechanical Zinc Plating
- Dacromet / Geomet Coating
The Tolerance is according to DIN EN 16983 (Previously DIN2093) standards, Learn more about Tolerance >