Disc springs are manufactured according to DIN EN 16983(Previously DIN 2093), designed for critical loading or dynamic applications.
Disc springs have following characteristics：
- Different assemblies can achieve special load characteristics.
- High load capacity with a small spring deflection.
- Better space utilization compared to other spring.
- Standard dimensions can reduce cost.
- High fatigue life.
- Excellent performance on dampening effect especially when stacked.
50CrV4 / DIN1.8159 / ASTM6150
C75 / DIN1.0773 / ASTM1074
60Si2Mn / DIN1.0904 / ASTM9260
Learn more about Materials characteristics >
Vinsco Disc Springs outer diameter from 6mm up to 1000mm and thickness from 0.2mm up to 24mm;
Learn more about Disc Spring Specifications_Metric edition >
Learn more about Disc Spring Specifications_Inch edition >
Welcome to customize the special Disc Springs, Please contact our sales engineers >
- Mechanical Zinc Plating
- Chemical Nickel Plating
- Docromet / Geomet Coating
Learn more details about Corrosion Protection Datasheet >
The Tolerance is according to DIN EN 16983 (Previously DIN2093) standards, Learn more about Tolerance >